Jackson and Perkins Landscape & Garden Design
Your "Perfect Garden" custom designed by Jackson & Perkins will allow you to work one-on-one with our world-class designers of rose and perennial gardens to develop a garden or landscape that is specifically created for you. Whether it is a rose and perennial garden, a fragrant garden, a pollinator garden, a cut-flower garden, or a shade garden - if you can dream it, we can design it! It’s a complete custom garden delivered to your door including design, plants and care products. Just add water!
Your Garden & Design Includes:
- A complete custom design that suits your needs.
- All plants and layout instructions.
- Care products for a full season.
- A 2 year guarantee on all plants!
- FREE SHIPPING on all items!
- Access to our fully staffed call center.
- A quarterly newsletter with gardening tips & ideas.
- Plus, we can even help find an installer!
Meet the Designers
As Head of Design, Paul Zimmerman has personally selected our International Team of Designers. Paul is the author of the book Everyday Roses published by Taunton Press, Coordinator of the Biltmore International Rose Trials, an international speaker, has owned a rose care and design company in Los Angles, CA, and has over 25 years experience in all things roses and gardening.
Our team includes designers such as Richard Beales, son of the Internationally renowned rosarian Peter Beales, who resides in England. Richard holds a National Diploma in amenity horticulture and Garden Design, he has designed numerous gardens, including the Princess Diana Rose Garden at Capel Manor College and has designed over 15 gold medal winning stands at the Chelsea Flower Show. Other designers on our team include Andrea Sackett who holds a bachelors degree in Ornamental Horticulture from Cornell University and has over a decade of experience in design, garden center, and landscape management.
We are always adding to our team so rest assured that whichever member of the Jackson & Perkins Landscape & Garden Design Team you work with, they all have the knowledge, expertise, and passion to make your dream garden a reality!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much will this cost?
- Pricing for the entire process includes design, shipping, plants, care products, a 2 year guarantee, and access to our fully-staffed call center. The total delivered cost is $10 per square foot with a minimum of 100 square feet.
- Am I obligated to purchase right away?
- No, you are not. First, you and your designer will review your information by phone. If at that point you feel this service is for you and the price is in your budget, a member of our team will be in touch to get your deposit.
- 3. Are you able to design gardens larger than 500 square feet or complete landscapes?
- Yes! Send us an email at email@example.com with information about your project and our team will be in touch.
- What makes this service different from other Landscape Services?
- Our designers have decades of experience designing gardens all over the world, access to hundreds of plants, a 2-year guarantee, and a fully-staffed call center. The complete garden will be delivered right to your door! Jackson & Perkins has over 130 years of experience in serving America’s gardeners making this a truly unique service.
- How custom is this garden?
- It will be totally customized to your taste, location, garden size, and shape. No two gardens are alike. Think of it this way: you can put together a wardrobe with the help of a salesperson in a store or you can hire a personal stylist to personally tailor a wardrobe to you. We are your garden's personal stylist!